Last content update and data verfication was on August 14, 2023, at 1:43 AM by MEBMX (MEB MediaX) Webmaster or authorized designee.
This privacy statement applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States.
In this privacy statement, Soft Targets and Crowded Places (ST-CP) (hereafter referred to as “we”) explain what we do with the data we obtain about you. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
—We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement.
—We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes.
—We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent.
—We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf.
—We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, Data, and Retention Period: We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
1.1 — Contact – Through phone, mail, email, and/or webforms.
1.2 — Payments.
1.3 — Registering an account.
1.4 — Newsletters.
1.5 — To support services or products that a customer wants to buy or has purchased
2. Sharing With Other Parties: We do not disclose or share data of any kind in any format with others.
4. Security: We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-Party Websites: This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to This Privacy Statement: We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and Modifying Your Data: If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
—You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
—Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
—Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
—If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
—Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
—Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a Complaint: If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Easy Digital Downloads: We collect information about you during the member registration process and during PDF downloads. This information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, chosen username, email address, and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your membership. Handling this data also allows us to:
—Send you important information about your membership.
—Respond to your queries and/or complaints.>br> —To prevent fraudulent transactions.
We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. That is to set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity. Additionally we may also collect the following information:
—Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) for authentication purposes.
—Pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.>br> —Your comments if you choose to leave them on our website.
—Membership email and username and password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
Security: The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 30 days.