Last Updated on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 @ 1:59 AM by Editor
All accessible PDFs on this website are presented here.
Please use “Mass Shooting Data Onsite +” menu navigation (scroll up?) for comprehensive PDF access and full search capabilities.
Total records found fluctuates constantly due to record additions (those deemed appropriate for this medium) and deletions [expulsions/suspensions] (those deemed uncreditable or questionable for this medium). Please be aware that our proprietary software that searches for and vets all PDFs isn’t always completely accurate (what technology is?), which is why we inspect each PDF individually, in other words, we give it the human touch. Therefore, you have our assurance that PDFs you access on this website have a high level of creditability.
However, the content contained on this website is for general information purposes only. This website exists solely to inform society, the systems, and the venues, therefore, this website has no particular aim, and therefore no particular goal, intent, purpose, or objective, nor does this website advocate for anything in particular, meaning it does not encourage, nurture, promote, or support anything in particular.
Any reliance you place on the content of this website is strictly at your own risk. Entities should not rely upon the content on this website as a sole basis for making any business, legal, and/or personal decisions, and/or any other decisions. While we endeavor to keep the content accurate and up-to-date, Soft Targets and Crowded Places (ST-CP) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability, of the content of this website, including original and proprietary content (our work), and imported content like documents, records, and reports (the work of others), in any form whatsoever, should it exist herein, either in the past, present, and/or future. Inaccurate, incomplete, unreliable, and/or inappropriate content should be reported to the Webmaster immediately and if deemed by Committee to be such, will be removed.
Soft Targets and Crowded Places (ST-CP) reserves, first and foremost, the right to amend, correct, or edit; or to delete, expel, or suspend; any content on this website at any time for any reason without notification of any kind to anybody regardless of their standing.
As of Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 11:19 AM or 1119 Hours Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) our system has found a total manual and automatic vetted PDF count in all accepted categories as follows:
Total PDFs Found: 1072
Total Unjoined* PDFs Found Manually: 25
*Unjoined PDFs are generally large files not suitable for this server (or generally any server) which we manage manually. Currently, they include the following:
—Red Lake Indian Reservation, Red Lake, Minnesota, Mass Shooing – March 21, 2005 – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) – 1 to 9
—Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada, Mass Shooting – October 1, 2017 – Officer Reports – 1 to 6
—Route 91 Harvest Music Festival, Las Vegas, Nevada, Mass Shooting – October 1, 2017 – Police Dispatch Logs
—Sikh Temple, Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Mass Shooting – August 5, 2012 – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) – 9
These files may be able to be accessed online elsewhere. Check the applicable category. If that isn’t possible or successful we will forward them to you upon request. Requests we receive for these files will be responded to in the order received. However, regardless of being researchers, we do understand academic and journalistic deadlines, therefore, we will respond forthwith to those requests.
Total PDFs Found Automatically: 1050
- The Social Construction of Local School Violence Threats by the News Media and Professional Organizations
- The Roles of Morality Development and Personal Power in Mass School Shootings
- Rampage School Shootings - A Content Analysis of Media and Scholarly Accounts of Perpetration Factors Associated With the Phenomenon
- Violent Video Games Can Desensitize Players and Increase Aggression
- Violent Video Games, Mass Shootings, and the Supreme Court - Lessons for the Legal Community in the Wake of Recent Free Speech Cases and Mass Shootings
- The Relation of Violent Video Games to Adolescent Aggression - An Examination of Moderated Mediation Effect
- The Effects of Violent Video Games on Aggressive Behavior and the Relationship to School Shootings
- Weapon Carrying Among Boys in US Schools by Race and-or Ethnicity - 1993–2019
- Mass Shootings in Australia and New Zealand - A Descriptive Study of Incidence
- Local Exposure to School Shootings and Youth Antidepressant Use
- The Importance of Analyzing Public Mass Shooters Separately from Other Attackers When Estimating the Prevalence of Their Behavior Worldwide
- Studies on Mass Shootings Assess Trends, Gauge Effectiveness, and Recommend Policies
- American Epidemic - Guns in the United States
- What Effects Do School Resource Officers Have on Schools
- The Prevalence and the Price of Police in Schools
- The Growing Concerns Regarding School Resource Officers
- School Resource Officers - Law Enforcement Officers in Schools
- School Resource Officers - Averted School Violence Special Report
- Research in Brief - School-Based Law Enforcement
- Parents’ Perceptions on the Impact that SROs [School Resource Officers] Have on School Safety